ATG has its own training academy providing in-house training for employees and also external organisations.
We are an approved JAUPT centre that provides CPC training to bus and coach companies. This also includes a new Vunerable Road User course pioneered by wmsnt and recognised by the JAUPT.
This is designed to make employees of other bus, coach and haulage companies aware of cyclists and other vunerable road users.
Working in partnership with Bournville College in Birmingham, we provide training for their students to become a qualified bus driver with a potential job offer at the end of their course.
We also provide training for education guides, employed by wmsnt or local authorities on services we operate on their behalf.
It’s not just transport related training we provide - the following courses are available to any organisation wishing to develop the skill set of their employees:
- Emergency First Aid
- First Aid at Work
- Disability Awareness
- Fire Marshall Training
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling
- Customer Service
- Advanced Driving Practical and Theory
- CPC Training
- Minibus and Bus PCV Training
- Wheelchair and Wheelchair Passenger Security and Assistance
- Emergency Evacuation of a Vehicle
- Child Protection and Safe Guarding
- Vulnerable Road User Training